Looking for a rental car in Romania
Save time to find a car hire in Romania: Airport Otopeni, Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi, Sibiu, Brasov, Pitesti, Deva, Craiova. By using our services, you will have the opportunity to get the best price from car rental companies in Romania. Complete the online form and we can find the car rental solution for you.
Rentalcars-romania.com is the ideal formula for car rental services in the Rent a Car Online system.
Rent a car without credit card in Romania
Do you need to rent an online car without using a credit card in Romania? By using our services you will be able to get the best price from car rental companies without a credit card from Romania. On the criterion of car rental without a credit card we are committed to accepting guarantees and cash payments in order to cover a wider range of clients and to offer these services to those who do not own a credit card (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express). For more specific information on the amount of deposit terms and credit cards, always read the rental terms and conditions of the offer you have chosen before making the payment.
Rent a car Low Cost Romania
Our ONLINE system offers the possibility to find the best car rental price from LOW COST companies in Romania. Cheap Car Rentals in Romania Why Choose Our Service:
- Our online system is 100% free.
- Describe your needs within 1 minute: it’s easy, fast, with no obligation.
- Save time looking for a rental car.
- Get the best quotes from car rental companies in the designated area.
- We have numerous partners in Romania who are ready to answer all your transport, mobility and logistic needs.
Our recommendations for car rentals Romania
- Before making a reservation, read carefully the rental conditions, and check what is included in the total price.
- Ensure your fuel policy and road tax (plane).
- Make sure that before you leave the car, you are informed of the procedures to be followed in the event of an ACCIDENT „In the case of a road accident, the client has the obligation to notify both the Rental Company and the Police as soon as possible and to obtain a verbal Finder together with copies of the acts of the third parties involved in the accident.” or if you need roadside assistance.
- Report car rental companies all the issues during the rental period, including fines and penalties.
- When you hand over the car, do not forget to leave the tank at the set level of empty fuel, full, or the same level at which you rent the car.
- After surrendering the car, check the credit card statement to ensure there are no additional charges from the rental company.